- New DAPA program for certain parents of U.S. citizen and LPR children.
- Expanded DACA program
- What is meant by the phrase by regulation?
- What is the likely timeline?
- What effect will this likely have on the H quota?
- Changes in the works for foreign students
- Relief for employment based immigrants
- Executive Action - what we know and what we don't know yet.
- What we provide
- November 21
- November 14
Will I get charged each time I contact you?
No, absolutely not. We do not charge our clients when we take phone calls or...
May I change lawyers in the middle of a case?Yes you may. You have the right to change lawyers at any time if you feel uncomfortable.
- When I was going through the immigration process for my US green card I was having difficulties with the immigration attorney that my company had picked. I was at the end of my rope with worry and anxiety. Ron Gotcher took me under his wing... More
- Ron and Jim Gotcher are excellent partners with us, and exemplify a service-oriented commitment that many others would do well to emulate. Patient, communicative, helpful, sensitive, thoughtful--and generous with their time. Our employees... More
- Dedicated support with outstanding service , My scenario was complex and very tough decision making situation, Ron and Jim understood the sense of urgency and where able to fit my case even within in their busy schedule, more than anything...More
- When it comes to immigration, we often are overwhelmed with the RFEs these days. Global Immigration Partners have been proactive in tackling the emerging issues we see on a regular basis. They keep us informed with their biweekly newsletter on...More
- It is very rare to see an extremely knowledgeable immigration attorney with an equal IT/software engineering expertise. Ron always adopts to all cutting edge technologies in order to serve his clients better. More
- We are impressed with the true professional behavior from your law firm, Keep up the good work; we are very thankful to everyone at the Global Immigration Partners for their valuable, dedicated and timely guidance and service. I would confidently...More
- I’ve worked with Global Immigration Partners for several years as a case management software vendor. I have found them to be among the most knowledgeable and technologically astute attorneys in their field. Their equipment and network are state of ...More
- Ron is, by far, the most responsive immigration attorney I have worked with, and seen the work of online. As of now, if you visit imminfo.com, the free immigration forum that Ron personally manages, you'll see that Ron has 22,270 posts...More
- Global Immigration Partners is one of the most knowledgeable Immigration Law firms I know. In addition to knowing the ins and outs of their legal practice, they also know and understand the technology marketplace into which their clients are served...More
- Ron Gotcher processed my US Immigration paperwork end to end. I chose Mr. Gotcher's firm after a couple of bad (and very expensive!) experiences at other place. Mr. Gotcher was very accessible, and always made time to talk to me in regards to my case. More